1. To be equipped with relevant skills for gallery tasks and a roll-up-your-sleeve attitude in getting things done.
2. To respect the team and yourself by having high level of integrity, discipline and work ethics.
3. Assist in producing gallery online and offline publications.
4. Assist in gallery social media platforms management.
5. Assist in media liaison.
6. Assist in props design, props production and physical arrangement for exhibitions, programmes and other events.
7. Assist in handling visitors to the gallery.
Candidates must currently pursue a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Art, Design, Multimedia,
Mass Communication, Advertising, Public Relations, or its equivalent.
Basic computer skills.